Sales Specialist - Spain M/F
8 days ago
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Equipment, Trading & Distribution (ETD) Business Line is looking for a Sales Specialist, who will have the following responsibilities:
Responsible for achieving assigned monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales revenues & profitability;
- Run weekly sales reports to track country sales trends and productivity;
- New accounts development;
- Regularly updates with market intelligence about competitors;
- Regularly updates relating market trends in terms of technology;
- Weekly report to Commercial Team;
- To represent the Company in exhibitions, events, roadshows, etc…
- At last, 3 years of experience on electrical/ climatization equipment distribution with a proven Customer portfolio;
- High School (Electrical Engineering Degree will be a plus);
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 and other web tools;
- Native Spanish and fluent in English.
- Positive, motivational and problems solving attitude;
- Independent, responsible, sales and target driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Team Spirit.