Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > North & West Services > Service Finland
Area Warehouse Ylivieska is part of Vestas Service Finland and Estonia and the primary responsibility of the warehouse is to store materials and tools to the crews of technicians working in the area.
As a stock keeper you have a central role in focusing on LEAN improvements as well as keeping control of the daily material handling. Moreover we have high focus on delivering excellent service and we always prioritize safety and quality.
You will be working 5 days per week and the work time is 8 hours per day.
Your main assignments in this role will be:
- Inventories, regular and yearly.
- Transfer Tools/parts; What tools should be sent back? In collaboration with Dispatcher
- Order Tools/make replacements; keeping track of calibration of tools.
- Create returns of DEF material and surplus material
- Pick Pack Ship (PPS) of materials, tools and DEF
- Adjust and optimize Fill-up for workcenters (Van Stock)
- Move material between workcenters within the system
- Find material that do not show up within the system - investigate material issues
- First point of contact for subcontractors
- Handle non-conformities and transport damaged deliveries
We prefer the following qualifications:
- At least 2-5 years of experience with warehousing
- Fluent in English and Finnish, speaking and writing
- SAP experience (warehouse transactions) (preferred)
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office package (e.g. Outlook and Excel)
We believe that a successful Stock Keeper possesses:
- A flexible approach
- Good communication skills
- A structured and independent working approach
- A service and customer-oriented mindset
- Good problem-solving skills
Furthermore, it is necessary that you are a great collaborator that doesn't mind repetitive and varying workload.
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, efficient and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will have good opportunities to build your career in Vestas, when demonstrating ability, capacity and potential.
This role is located in Ylivieska.
Some travel is to be expected in this role.
Please apply online no later than the 2nd of October 2023.
In case of further questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager: Esa Saarenpää, at +358442681102.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.