Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Oversee Technical Support processes in the assigned production area to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Collaborate with Production staff to meet plans, troubleshoot process issues, and implement cost-effective solutions.
- Lead process improvement, technology transfer projects, and monitor equipment performance.
- Provide technical support for production and logistics functions, interfacing with all levels of management and employees.
- AA degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or four years of manufacturing experience/training; or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years as a technical support technician.
- Experience in composing work instructions and engineering change requests. • Preferred understanding of 'lean' principles
- Strong mathematical skills: ability to handle units of measure, compute rates, ratios, percentages, and interpret bar graphs.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions in standardized situations.
What We Offer:
As a member of the Vestas team, we offer a competitive salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry. Among the many amenities we offer: healthcare; dental; vision; paid time off (PTO); generous 401(k) plan; tuition assistance; and much more.
Pay rate: $25-$30 + $3 Shift Differential (Overnight Shifts)
CCPA Notice for California Applicants
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We specialize in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than our competitors in the renewable energy arena. We consider ourselves forerunners within the industry, as Vestas continuously aims to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, Vestas has an unmatched history demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, Vestas is a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.