HSE Technical Support
Whanganui, New Zealand
13 days ago
Renewables is one of the most promising industries for a sustainable future. Vestas is named the world no1 sustainable company.
If you are looking to move your career path into HSE do not wait and just apply. A great opportunity to join a Global company which has great scope to build your career .
Region APC > Construction & Operations APAC > Construction AUNZ
As a HSE Graduate you will provide the project HSE support in the implementation for Safety and Environment (HSE), supporting & conducting site inspections, ensuring compliance with HSE policies and procedures, and disseminating HSE information.
Project Location: Turitea, NZ
- Assisting project HSE Professional in all HSE activities
- Deliver site Pre-start, Toolbox, safety and HSE Committee meetings
- Conducting HSE site audits and workplace inspections
- Monitoring the health, safety and environmental hazards and risks for all personnel
- Ensure compliance of HSE training within the project
- Issuing weekly and monthly reports related to all HSE matters
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with contractors, clients and other stakeholders
- Proactively developing internal and external customer relationships
- Maintaining positive communications by providing appropriate and timely feedback
- Implement project HSE documentation
- Ensure all work carried out complies with Vestas Health, Safety and Environment requirements in accordance with Vestas policies objectives and targets
- Performing specific HSE responsibilities and duties as required
- Diploma in Health and Safety
- Cert IV in HSE /OHS/ WHS
- High level of understanding of OH&S legislation and standards
- Willingness to complete remote site-based work when required
- Current Drivers Licence
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and willing to learn
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- High level understanding of HSE information and manage effective responses
- All potential employees will be subject to undertaking a full medical assessment to be considered for this role.
- Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.