Commercial Customer Manager
Warrington, United Kingdom
10 days ago
REGION NCE > SBU NCE SERVICE > Customer Service
Operating within the Vestas Northern & Central Europe business unit, we focus exclusively on selling, constructing and operating onshore wind power plants in UK and Ireland. With offices in Dublin and Warrington, Service UK and Ireland is responsible for the service and maintenance of our customers wind power plants in both markets.
The position of Customer Manager reports directly to the Commercial and Customer Relationship Manager, working with a team of Customer Support Engineers and Customer Managers. Your scope of work and responsibilities will be:
- Account management of customers that range from large-scale complex utilities to independent developers and infrastructure investment funds
- Secure and maintain world class customer relationships, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Handle the customer relationship effectively, using the knowledge and network at Vestas ensuring best-in-class customer management
- Be the customer's primary contact for commercial and contractual issues in Vestas
- Partner with the Customer Support Engineers in providing technical solutions, resolving disputes and maintaining an exemplary level of service. Project managing solutions utilising a range of stakeholders from across Vestas
- Ensure contracts are performing financially to budget, handling commercial and financial risk. Analysis of data & produce summaries
- Focus on future performance, commercial growth and future revenue opportunities
- You will be degree qualified, ideally Masters-level with previous experience in a customer management role improving business performance.
- Your experience will involve handling large complex accounts from a commercial or contractual perspective
- Skilled in account management whilst also have the ability to expand business scope and negotiate expansion to existing services
- You will be a skilled relationship manager, adept at interacting with people at all levels of large multinational organisations
- Project management skills, able to handle a range of solutions with stakeholders across the business
- You will have proven solid organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and change focus as per the needs of the business
- You will have highly developed communications skills, the ability to be clear and consistent with the customer message internally within Vestas
We expect that you:
- You can demonstrate solid business understanding, and know what it means to be "customer centric"
- You can demonstrate excellent stakeholder management at various levels
- Hard-working and progressive with a will to achieve goals
- Professional networker and team-focused approach. Able to connect and collaborate internally, utilising others key skills when necessary
- Reliable and motivated, able to stay focused in a time-sensitive setting and keeping a clear overview
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise a range of tasks, along with a solid attention to detail Confident, clear and effective with your communications at all levels
- You should be thoroughly familiar with Microsoft Office packages, Excel, Power Point and SAP skills are beneficial
What we offer
We offer an environment where you are working towards the energy solutions of the future. Here you will work alongside some of the most knowledgeable people in the renewable industry and the benefits alongside this are great; bonus, medical, dental, pension, Vestas shopping perks and more
Your work location will be in GB, Warrington.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 15/03/2023
All inquiries are treated confidentially
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.