BMP Sales Controller
Warrington, United Kingdom
6 days ago
We are looking for the right person to join our Sales Business Performance Management team. At the forefront of finance, our department is key in supporting the regional CFO, while acting as a trusted partner towards the Sales organization.
The position is responsible for providing advanced and comprehensive financial risk management, analysis, controlling and reporting for the assigned projects to the Sales organization and Management. You would actively engage with the commercial departments and other operations and finance stakeholders to enable decision making of the project business cases
Finance > Region NCE > BPM (Business Performance Management) Sales
You will join a team of Finance Business Partners in Vestas' development organization - Vestas Power Solutions. We are embedded in the business as part of functional management teams and support financial and strategic business conversations with financial context for decision making. This a unique opportunity to get exposure to the renewable industry, using multiple Business Performance Management disciplines on both tactical and strategic levels.
- Actively engage with the Sales department as a business partner to ensure the necessary analysis, support and insight are provided to improve performance and achieve Vestas' strategy
- Prepare project business case financial reviews and report insights to management
- Align with the Sales organization to reflect an accurate forecast in our reporting system
- Report and explain to the regional and group stakeholders the different forecast scenarios, provide support with ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Assess portfolio financial impact and perform root cause analysis, scenario analysis and prepare lessons learned
- Analyse and assess the main contractual and execution risks embedded in the different Sales opportunities.
- Ensure and perform Sales process compliance in accordance to internal guidelines and Vestas overall financial ambitions
- Finance or Business Degree
- Storytelling and management reporting
- Forecasting, budgeting, modelling
- Experience with finance business partnering / business finance
- Excel, PowerPoint and BI skills
- Fluent in English
- Finance controlling or financial risk background
- Curious mindset, focus on root-cause and variance analysis
- Professional financial analysis, reporting and controlling skills and with good commercial understanding of renewable energy projects
- Solid relationship skills towards stakeholders
- Team-oriented person and motivated by supporting other teams in achieving results in line with Vestas' strategy
- Independent working style, results oriented and the ability to adapt to changing business requirements
- Professional commitment to accountability and collaboration and experiences in matrix organization
- Analytical skills, passion to extract the insights that make a difference from extensive data
What we offer
In this position, you'll be able to put your experience to the test in a modern and growing company. You'll have the opportunity to contribute to decision-making and achieving the strategy in key markets for the company. Join Vestas, and you'll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at a growing global wind turbine producer with an ongoing commitment to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Your work location will be Warrington GB, Copenhagen DK or Aarhus, DK.
We look forward to receiving your application online as soon as possible and no later than 23th June 2023.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 23th June 2023.
For additional information on the position, please contact Chloe Corrie, Manager BPM Sales & Emerging Markets +447435968269
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.