Technical Planner - Main Components
19 days ago
Region NCE >SBU NCE Service > Pre-Config & Installation, Server & Data
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We aim to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work. The Service North & West department is responsible for service, service sales and maintenance of the wind turbines within the UK and Nordic countries.
- Technical review of planned and unplanned work before the work orders are released to the technicians
- Produce accurate technical documentation and work instructions from our internal systems to the technicians
- Define the resources needed for the different tasks regarding technicians, materials, and tools
- Technical approval of the service order for completed work
- Monitor inventory and availability of materials
- Provide general technical guidance to the staff in the office and the technicians in the field
- General office tasks
- Practical experience with technology, from work or leisure in wind industry
- Good IT skills and experience with information processing in databases/planning tools
- Fluency in English and Danish or Swedish
- Work experience from Main Component related trade, e.g., in production or after sales, as well as working on site
- Experience from supervising small development projects, but is not a must
- Experience with SAP is considered as a successful factor
- An understanding of and interest in new technology and digging into technical documentation
- An aptitude for numbers with the ability to analyze and identify trends
- Independent and structured in your work
- A great communicator, both in speaking and writing
- Confident in sharing your opinion
- An ability to prioritize and coordinate diverse workloads
What we offer
You will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to contribute when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
You will be based in our office from Videbæk, Denmark. For this position you can expect 5-10 travel days per year.
If the above match your qualifications and interest, please apply no later than 10th of June 2023.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.