30+ days ago
Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Special Task Planning DK-NO /SE-FIN
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We seek to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work. The Service department in North & West is responsible for service, service sales and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries and the UK/Ireland. Located at our Videbæk office, the Team Leader is supervising a group from the Fiber planning team consisting of fiber planners and technical planners who plan the work for our technicians out on the field.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for developing the team to meet the requirements of an ever-changing and growing business. You will also play an important part in securing and delivering products and services to meet our customers' expectations.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will be:
- People management of the planning team
- Development of the staff
- Ensure team delivers to key criteria and KPIs in the Service organisation
- Ensure your team creates a cost-efficient work plan based on contractual obligations and promises to customers
- Applying an optimal use of resources both locally and across North & West
- Partake in developing the strategy as well as delivering on the same
- Experience with people management/personnel responsibility
- Experience with change management, improvement processes such as LEAN and optimization projects
- Good at stakeholder management
- Well-experienced in all Microsoft office programs and specifically Excel. Experience with SAP or Salesforce will be a merit
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Danish
- A solid business-acumen
- People-oriented and working well when supervising others
- A positive and motivated collaborator who can secure the daily workflow
- Organized and structured with high focus on quality
- Motivated by working actively with continuous improvements
- Professional and enjoying working in a growing and varied environment
What we offer
An exciting position with good opportunities in developing both professionally and personally. We have an open culture where collaboration and good communication skills are prerequisites for reaching good results. You will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and developing industry together with other motivated and committed colleagues. We are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide quality solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and motivated environment with skilled and positive colleagues who are prepared to assist when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a leading wind power company within a growing industry.
This position is based out of Videbæk, Denmark and requires approximately 20 days of travelling per year. For additional information, please contact Linnéa Holm (Recruiter) at +46 722 062 858. Be advised to apply no later than 02/04/2023. We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.