Global Service Supply Chain > Global Repair > Warehouse
Repair Shop Videbæk handles both introduction of new products, production of components and refurbishment of main and minor components for Service (Maintenance and aftersales). The production is designed after the principles of Lean and the keywords for our work are Safety, Quality, repair development and delivery.
We have a strong cross departmental leadership group of 5 team leaders, in which you will engage. In this collaboration you will experience a focus on leadership development, knowledge sharing, and personal and professional development to ensure a coherency between departments and the overall function’s goals.
On a day-to-day basis you will oversee 17 employees who are a mix between warehouse employees and quality inspectors, but also collaborating with the team lead for the production unit, which is the sister department to yours.
What we offer:
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment with the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a high technical commitment. By working in Vestas, you will be part of an organization where we value Passion, Accountability, Simplicity, and Collaboration. This you will witness at first hand in different ways.
As Team Leader for Warehouse in Global Repair you can expect, but not limited, to be following responsibilities:
- Make sure the operational goals are met every week.
- Coordinate daily challenges with your team lead colleague.
- Secure engaged and qualified employees through coaching, training and employee development interviews.
- implementation of continuous inventory and process improvements using the Lean principles.
- Daily management of the department's 15 employees, warehouse and quality.
- interaction with peer team leaders.
- Take care of the daily operation and management of the warehouse in the Repair Shop.
When looking at professional qualifications we hope you can identify yourself with the following:
- Experience from a relevant management position or education in people management
- Education within logistics
- Experience with warehouse management and work
For personal qualifications, we emphasize:
- High focus on Safety
- You are fluent in Danish and English in writing and speech
- You like to solve daily operational challenges to keep the warehouse running and delivering so production never stops.
- You have good collaboration and communication skills and see things in a larger perspective
- You are driven by people and the ability to motivate and develop employees
Location: Videbæk, Denmark.
Travel days: 10 days per year.
Start date: February 1st, 2024. We are open to meeting your individual requirements.
Application deadline: Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online on or before December 18th, 2023. We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Contact information: For additional information about the position, please contact Manager for Repair Operations, Mechanics, Per Janneck at +45 97 30 19 21
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.