Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Warehouse Operations, Region North & West
Located in Skjern, our Warehouse Team of 5 members plays a vital role as the primary interface for Service technicians. We prioritize supporting our internal customers and thrive on timely, high-quality deliveries. Embracing change is part of our culture, ensuring a service-oriented mindset to overcome challenges in an ever-evolving organization. Take this opportunity to contribute to a sustainable future while developing your skills in a dynamic and inclusive environment.
What We Offer
Join us for an exciting journey in an environment fostering personal and professional growth within the global renewable energy industry. At Vestas, we value initiative, responsibility, and a balance between creativity and quality. Experience firsthand our core values: Passion, Accountability, Simplicity, and Collaboration, shaping our work culture and initiatives.
- Ensuring Safety: Create a safe work environment for all team members.
- Driving Efficiency: Implementing best practices for high delivery performance, to make us work better and faster.
- Operational Excellence: Leading by example, occasionally participating in operational tasks and improvement projects.
While formal education isn't mandatory, we value:
- Leadership Experience: Previous team leadership roles or relevant experience.
- Logistics Know-How: Understanding of Supply Chain and Warehouse Logistics.
- Tech Savvy: Familiarity with SAP, Microsoft Office, and warehousing systems.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in Danish and English for effective communication.
- KPI Management: Ability to work with and set KPIs for warehouse performance.
We're looking for someone with:
- Safety Awareness: Prioritizing safety as a core value.
- Strong Work Ethic: Organized, methodical, and excellent time management skills.
- Collaborative Mindset: Ability to work with diverse teams and cultural perspectives.
- Team Development: Skills in guiding and directing a diverse team toward common goals.
- Continuous Improvement: Eagerness to embrace change and drive improvement initiatives.
Application deadline:Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online before March 4th, 2024. We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Start date: 1st of April 2024, but we are willing to reach an agreement that suit your needs.
For further details concerning the position, feel free to reach out to Manager of Warehouse Operations – North & West, Fie Kvium Ravn at +4524863128
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.