Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Main Component & Blade DK/NO
Area Warehouse Videbæk is part of Vestas Special Task North & Western NCE.
The primary responsibility of the warehouse is to store Main components, materials and tools to be utilized with the technicians working in the field.
As a stockkeeper you have a central role in focusing on LEAN improvements as well as staying in control of the daily material handling.
We have high focus on delivering good service and not least to always prioritize safety and quality.
You will be working 5 days per week.
As Stock Keeper within Special Task, you are playing a vital role in ensuring deliveries of the highest quality with a goal to eliminate delivery mistakes.
- Stock counts for local and satellite Inventories, as planned in cooperation with planning team
- Supporting and handling electronic and physical transfers of tools and spare parts, returning defect parts
- Supporting and handling calibration of tools and lifting equipment according to legislation
- Pick Pack Ship (PPS) of materials, tools, transport equipment, etc
- Adjust and optimize "Reorder points" for satellite work centres (Technicians Van Stock)
- Investigate and solve material issues like mismatch between delivery notes and actual deliveries
- First point of contact for subcontractors & handle non-conformities and transport damaged deliveries
- At least 2-5 years of experience with warehousing
- Experience lifting heavy parts up to 45 tons
- Fluent in technical terms in English and Danish, speaking and writing
- SAP experience (warehouse transactions) (preferred)
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office package (ex. Outlook and Excel)
- Valid drivers license B
- Valid passport
- Flexibility towards tasks, assignments, and work hours
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of critical thinking
- High level of data discipline
- Good communications skills
- A structured and independent working approach
- Good problem solving skills
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, hard-working, and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will have good opportunities to build your career in Vestas, when demonstrating aspiration, capacity, and potential.
Your primary work location will be Videbæk, Denmark. You should expect some travel activity, approximately 60 days per year.
If the above match your skills and qualifications, please apply no later than 1.12.2023. Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
For additional information about the position, please contact: Team Lead Kim Sloth at +45 25 55 01 09
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.