Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Warehouse Operations • Region North & West
Area Warehouse Skjern is part of NCE Supply Chain Operations which covers the supply chain in Northern and Central Europe. The primary responsibility of our warehouse is to pack and deliver materials to service technicians in Denmark. Moreover, we handle deliveries for urgent demand in other countries in Europe. We have high focus on safety and quality as well as delivering excellent service to our customers.
Your main assignments in this role will be to:
- Ensure warehouse activities are done in a safe manner
- Receive inbound shipments from the regional warehouse in Germany
- Perform pick, pack, and ship
- Book transport
- Receive return shipments from service vans.
- Return surplus stock to the regional warehouse in Germany
- Handle non-conformities
- Commercial invoice and dangerous goods handling
We favour the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience with warehousing
- Fluent in English and Danish, spoken and in writing
- Vocational training or solid work experience in Warehouse and logistics
- SAP experience with warehouse transactions
- Forklift certificate
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office package
We believe that a successful Material Handler possesses:
- The ability to always maintain a high focus on safety and quality
- A flexible approach to work, being able to alternate between tasks
- Good communications skills
- A structured and independent working approach
- A service and customer-oriented mindset
- Good problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic team-player abilities
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will have good opportunities to build your career in Vestas, when demonstrating ambition, capacity and potential. When working in Vestas, you will be part of an organization with the following value propositions: Passion, Accountability, Simplicity, and Collaboration, which is consolidated in everything we do.
You will be working 5 days per week and the working hours are 7.00 - 15.20 (M-T) and 7.00 - 13.15 (F). In addition, we have have on call duty schedules in certain weekends, during National Holidays etc.
Location: Smedevej 3, 6900 Skjern, Denmark.
Application deadline: Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online before September 29th, 2023. We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Start date: 1st of October 2023, but we are willing to reach an agreement that suit your needs.
For further details concerning the position, feel free to reach out to Manager of Warehouse Operations – North & West, Fie Kvium Ravn at +4524863128
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.