Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Regional Manufacturing Internal APAC > Quality Control
This position belong to the TS/Q department in GEN TIA. TS/Q department responsible for the technology support and quality control
- Daily production process quality assessment
- Production process and product quality issue evaluation and analysis support
- Material defect clarify and disposition
- NC create and follow up. NC
- Tools and equipment calibration
- Quality report
- College degree or above, major in machanical or electronics
- Mechanical assembly enterprises engaged in quality technician work in 3 to 5 years
- Experience for quality issue solving by the quality tools
- Measurement tools using and measurement method
- Reading mechancial drawing
- English requirement (written and verbal)
- Good sense of responsibility, good communication skills, good problem solving and analysis skills
- Rout cause analysis by quality tools
- High quality sense, ability to handle quality issues efficiently
- Clear desire to further develop and upgrade as an engineer
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, attractive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growth needs, Vestas needs a lot of people to join us.
We care about and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: on-the-job training, a good platform for professional and personal development, a bonus program, colorful team activities, etc.
We emphasize developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to make an effort to achieve results.
Primary work location: Tianjin, China
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply Online" button at the top or bottom of this page
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 30th of Oct 2023
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.