Supervisor- Bisaccia (It)
15 days ago
Region Med > Service
The Service Operations department is responsible with the wind turbine maintenance business: it operates, maintains, and carries out all service activities for the serviced turbines. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our positive result. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
As Supervisor you will be your responsible for planning, for executing and for following up all the operations at the assigned wind farms.
- Work closely with our customer and direct a team of skilled technicians.
- Organizing and planning the execution of all the activities and ensuring smooth and safe operations. .
- Responsible for reaching the assigned targets by implementing the Company' processes and through the annual personal goals in compliance with the Company's strategies.
- Provide general support to the Service Operation Manager and periodically reporting to you about the trends of the assigned service contracts and resources
- Conduct periodical safety walks and each other activity in order to ensure the full implementation of safety first culture, even being a role model in safe working.
- Manage daily approvals/entries into the systems and IT tools (SalesForce, SAP, SCADA, etc.) and you will have an insight to the site financials and planning work according to budget snd to annual targets.
- Assisting the implementation of improved or new procedures/processes to the site
- Ensure (i) the delivery of services on an operational level with respect to process adherence, service quality, safety standards and performance ensured; (ii) the assigned staff is supervised/led/coordinated and a positive and effective working relationship is established / maintained; (iii) the communication skills development, competencies and training actions are managed; (iv) the compliance with Vestas standards across the dedicated site and processes, procedures and / or tools implemented continuously
- Completed electrical or mechanical graduation from a technical university.
- At least 5 years of professional experience (electrical or mechanical) and for instance previous experience as team leader or supervisor.
- Good/Fluent English skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Driving license category B (minimum 30% of time travelling by car)
- Experience with people management of skilled resorces
- Solid communication skills towards the customer' representatives
- High level of safety awareness and problem-solving skills
- Very good organizational & time management skills
- Willingness to reach best in class level and to share best practices
What We Offer
We offer an exciting job in an innovative, international environment. You will have the opportunity to contribute to strengthening the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with growth opportunities.
Join Vestas and you'll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at a global wind turbine manufacturer and an operations and maintenance provider, which has an ongoing commitment to sustainability. We value professional initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your growth is our growth.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.