Then, this might be the right place for you! We are looking for a Regional Quality Specialist to join our Operations team in Taranto
Quality > Regional MED > South Europe
Regional Manufacturing Quality Specialist Taranto will be part of the Regional MED Operations Team and Taranto Factory Team.
We are characterized by a culture based on accountability, where employees get the chance to create meaningful impact though their work.
This position will have its focus on compliant execution of the assigned products in Taranto factory e.g. during New Product Introduction, Technology Transfer projects or in Serial Production.
Quality Specialist will have a key role on securing the implementation and long term performance of quality processes.
As part of expected activities, it will be necessary to ensure assessment of manufacturing performance according to VDA and Vestas internal procedures and provide support to the factory team if any gap is identified.
- In vestas Safety is our priority! . Therefore, the candidate must drive Vestas´ expectation and culture of zero workplace injuries through supporting behavior-based safety, prompt root cause investigation, and management system compliance and shopfloor presence and support.
In addition you will:
- Guarantee that procedures, specifications, instructions, guidelines, including audit and certifications for the production and quality activities are in place and help anchoring the accountability in the organization
- Ensure understanding and practical implementation of the instructions and confirm that are tailored to work effectively. Provide feedback to factories and process owners in case of any gap or deviation is identified. Collaborate to solve any gap.
- Make sure effective Non-conformance Management process is followed.
- Support the factory team to ensure contention measures are put in place for NCs and Root Cause Analysis is performed to Identify and Avoid the possibility systemic Quality gaps.
- Support on quality messages implementation.
- Assist when requested by its manager in QBD process
- Support the factory team to avoid any office-shopfloor gap. E.g. Actively performing team shopfloor Safety and Quality walks
• Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience in Business or Engineering field
- Significant technical background in failure analysis and solution development
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge on ISO 9001, VDA audits and quality tools (PFMEA review, Pareto, Root cause analysis DMAIC, etc). Data review for informed and systematic problem solving.
- Experience working with Quality Control Plans.
- Key collaboration and communication skills. Comprehensive team work approach
- Hands on person
- Structure and ability to coordinate
Please upload your cv in English. This position needs an availability to travel up to 30 days a year.
What We Offer
In Vestas team, we offer and exciting job focused on professional and personal development, with a solid purpose to contribute building prosperous societies as the global leader in sustainable energy solutions.
We value initiative, responsibility and one team approach. We are a diverse company and encourage an inclusive environment .
If you are ready for the challenge apply and power the solution!
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.