Lead Technician- Castellina Marittima
13 days ago
EVP > Service-North
The Service department is responsible for the normal functioning of the customers' wind farms, ensuring the highest performance level for each turbine life cycle, aiming to secure long term cooperation with our customers
The objective of the Lead Technician role is to collaborate with Customer Support at the solution solving process of each technical incidence or information claim in order to satisfy customers' needs and control operational costs
- Support the availability of the wind turbines related to a restricted group of wind farms assigned
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance tasks
- Report turbine conditions and collect turbine data for research analysis
- Ensure Vestas health and safety procedures and quality requirements are followed
- Liaise professionally and effectively with customers
- Diploma related with electricity or industry
- Experience in a similar position, such as in electricity or maintenance industry
- The ability to work at relevant heights and in challenging weather conditions
- IT and software skills for data collection and reporting
- English basic
- Team oriented.
- Solid organizational skills.
What We Offer
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You'll be working in a fast-growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.