Regional Operational Support Blade East is the anchor point of Vestas Blade in Mediterranean organization for technical issues and activities on blades in the East Europe and middle East including Africa. We are the point of contact between internal stakeholders for technical aspects as well as we are the first tier of further technical escalation for the Blade Operational departments.
- Understanding of the Cluster priorities and providing to the Service Dept. proper support.
- Provide communication and results to our internal customers based on the outcomes of inspections and repairs
- Support on site activities providing feedback on activity performed according to relevant procedures.
- Support with proper assessment ongoing Upgrades Projects and Incident activities.
- Track and understand technically emerging Improvement Projects for a collaborative approach on applicable solutions
- Blades Inspection approvals and review to issue Blade Reports
- Electrical or Mechanical technical degree or at least 3 years experience on Wind Industry (or the equivalent combination both education and experience)
- Composite materials knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Able to effectively work within an international cross-functional team.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Capability to work in a time-sensitive setting and being solution oriented
- Availability to travel based on customer needs and overall company goals
- Good IT knowledge in particular including Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint etc)
What We Offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful working environment. Vestas Taranto is highly growing we look forward to develop your career!
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.