SBU MED > Construction ITTK > Construction
Contract Management (reporting to the Head of Contract Management and supporting the Head of Construction & Project Managers) is, within Construction Department, responsible to support the execution of the Projects regarding the fulfillment of the contractual rights and obligations arising from the contracts for all contracts performed in the region.
- Drafting and organizing Contractual Notices, project extension of time event, Liquidated Damages, ensuring a clear contract overview vs customers and within the project strategy and business constraints.
- Support the Project Manager on the claim preparation and negotiations.
- Create solutions in accordance to customers' specifications, contracts, laws, regulations and needs, for the customer and Vestas.
- Follow-up internal approvals & compliance documentation.
- Reporting, analysis and evaluation of projects outcome/results to optimize cost and profitability of Vestas projects. Improve/ provide contractual feedback to different stakeholders/management within a developing strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in law or paralegal
- Minimum 1 year experience in Contract Management or similar position.
- Advanced level of English is required.
- Skills in business understanding and information/data analysis.
- Good organization and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and negotiation capabilities.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Capacity to prioritize multiple projects
What We Offer
We offer an innovative job, high-quality learning environment and opportunities for career development at a leading wind turbine manufacturer
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.