Manufacturing and Global Procurement > COO NCE > Assembly Szczecin
Assembly Launch and Execution is a fresh, newly created department, under Production Engineering. We aim to fulfill all kind of training needs within the projects and are focusing on new product introduction (NPI) projects, developing our instructors around the assembly factories and standardization of our methodologies.
As Training Coordinator you will provide training advice and management, promoting and coordinating training to ensure training standards are maintained. Other responsibilities include:
- Act as factor SME to ensure training and training standards within the factory are in accordance with ISO 9001 and training manual
- Liaise with region training Partner and attend regional training meeting as required
- Plan and ensure quality execution of factory training to ensure that the required training (internal or external) is available
- Manage /review documentation to ensure that the training adheres to the standards (e.g., ISO standards) to include training records
- Responsible for supporting production management in maintaining training standards and requirements and providing training statics to the Region on factory training
- Support Tech transfer and NPI (new product introduction) training requirements
- Act as local LMS administration and superuser and ensure Local training records are maintained within the LMS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources, or related field
- Proven experience in a training role within a factory including building new training material
- Very familiar with ISO 9001
- Experience in change management
- Understanding of Brown Field or Green Field set up
- Fluency in English and Polish is required. Fluency in Danish or German welcomed
- You have good communication skills and are naturally motivated in your work, forward thinking, and tactical by nature
- You have a good understanding of working with diverse cultures within larger teams and complex organizations
- Team motivation and open communication is important to you
- You are a strategic thinker who likes to develop and motivate a diverse group of people
- Have experience setting SMART objectives, instructional techniques, building lesson plans or courses, and have a deep product/process knowledge
What we offer
We offer you an exciting and complex job with great opportunities for professional and personal development within a global company in the renewable energy industry. You will be provided with an original opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas. You will be an integral part of an international team, with a positive attitude and who are keen to make a difference.
Work location: Szczecin, Poland
Travel days: up to 100 days travel mostly within Denmark
For additional information please contact Manager - Assembly, Training & Launch Luis Jonathan Perez Alvez on +34 646051561
Application deadline: 11th November. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date if the right candidate is identified before
Start date: 1 Jan 2023 or before/after mutually agreed
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.