15 days ago
Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Planning (EU)
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas' core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Vestas Values are Simplicity, Collaboration, Accountability & Passion. By fulfilling them we aim improve continuously in what and how we do for the business and for creating of the best place to work at.
Vestas' Service Operation Support Department for Poland is a part of Vestas NCE (Northern & Central Europe) and is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. Employee shall be opened towards the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees, where one thing to be sure of is continuous change.
- Plan the Service teams of the region, with special attention at 3 week detailed planning considering priority, available resources and materials
- Create the most efficient daily planning in consultation with the teams, supervisor and planning process, optimized for the scope of weather forecast, bundling of service orders and travel time
- Determine and organize the needed resources, skills and materials
- First point of contact for the Service Technicians regarding planning and timeframes of planned works
- Replace other Planning Coordinators when absent
- Planning and contact with external subcontractors
- Creating PR, follow-up and GR of purchase orders for contracted activities in the area
- Experience with planning, planning tools and prioritization
- Very good knowledge of English oral and written
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP or Salesforce or similar systems will be counted as advantage
- Ability to analyze numerical data and identify trends
- Knowledge of organizational processes and systems
- Advanced level of communication and teamwork skills
- Proactive initiative taker
- Pragmatical abilities, process-oriented and conceptual thinking mindset
- Planning and organizing skills
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to upgrade your skills and develop professionally in the company structure. Furthermore, attractive salary and benefits, such as private healthcare, insurance, Multisport card, and more are included. You will work in a comfortable office in the center of Szczecin.
Work location: Vestas' office in Szczecin
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 19th of May 2023
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.