OT Cyber Security Professional
11 days ago
Service > Global Service Supply Chain > Security Operations Center
Cyber Fusion Center is a part of Global Service and supports the organization in achieving strategy objective of being "Global leader in the wind service solutions market", as well as aspirational Vestas growth targets in coming years. To achieve such targets, we develop and maintain cyber security & security operations capabilities.
- Becoming a member of the team, you will work within Operational Technology (OT), close to SAC and SOC domains.
- Active participation in Security Incident Management of Wind Power Plants.
- Providing cyber security support to Service Department and Customers under active contracts.
- Developing cyber security products and processes.
- Designing and implementing security improvements.
- Developing use cases (research, analysis, programming).
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Technology or IT or relevant educational back ground.
- A min of 2-5 years of IT or OT work experience (cyber security field preferred).
- Programming skills are good to have.
- Used to working as key member in projects (Tech Lead or SME experience).
- Experience in cyber security tools development and deployment of security infrastructure (planning and execution) is good to have.
- Fluent English, written and verbal (min. C1).
- Experience in Evaluating problems.
- Expereince in creating innovation.
- Building relationship.
- Adjusting to change.
- Structuring tasks.
- Driving success.
What we offer
Vestas offers an exciting opportunity to take part in cyber journey! You will learn more details about cyber security, building on your existing experience and learning from other team members. The work environment is creative, result-oriented, with a solid technical commitment, and consists of multiple nationalities. You will have an great opportunity for further professional development in a global organization.
You will be part of a team that develops important operating unit in Vestas, will gain experience in working both within projects implementing various cyber security related technologies & platforms, but also have great influence in increasing security of OT environment. You will have the opportunity to work actively on your development path, taking trainings and certifications. as well as learning by doing.
The team is constituted by two operating units inside Vestas, in Aarhus (Denmark) and Szczecin (Poland).
- This role is based in Szczecin ,Poland
- We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 27th March 2023.
- For further information please contact Ravi Bedadi, Senior Recruiter.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.