Human Resources Business Partner
11 days ago
Are you a P&C Business Partner looking for a unique career opportunity? Then join Vestas, a global leader of the wind power industry, and become a part of our competent and international team located at our new plant in Szczecin, Poland. At Vestas, you will help leading the energy transition towards a world powered by sustainable energy
People & Culture > P&C Region NCE > Manufacturing
Vestas is building a new nacelle factory in the Szczecin area in Poland, and we are looking for a new Regional People & Culture Business Partner (f/m/d), who would be responsible for the HR areas at that site having approx. 700 employees working there.
Securing and setting up the right organization in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external recruitment agency will be the first and foremost important focus area.
As Regional P&C BP you support the COO Northern Central Europe in people matters proactively exploring, implementing, and driving relevant people activities for the benefit of our business. In collaboration with our P&C group functions including our P&C shared Service center you would be our P&C specialist on site at the new Nacelle factory in Szczecin, Poland.
As Regional P&C Business Partner (f/m/d) you will bring business, change, consulting and learning know-how into a trusted partnership with line managers to create value and assist them reach their business goal.
In alignment with the business formulate, plan, setup and implement a motivated organization in the new factory. With your proactive and structural approach, you will play a big role building up a factory from the bottom together with the project team and the upcoming local management team.
Together with regional and global P&C functions in VESTAS you will secure we offer and deliver the right conditions to attract and retain a competitive workforce.
Support focusing on execution and fulfilment of business strategy by aligning and deploying P&C strategies, processes, policies, systems, and programs to enable accomplishment of the vision and mission.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will be the following
- Develop motivated teams
- Being a change agent that diagnoses systemic organizational issues, assists and creates improvement plans and supervises their implementation
- Secure and support the local organization in following the labor law
- Coordinating with the P&C Service Desk on all needed local activities
- Minimum of BA degree ideally with several years in related HR function
- Business Partnering experience
- Demonstrated Polish HR generalist background
- Good business insight, with experience presenting to and influencing business leaders, pragmatic approach to problem solving, experience designing and project supervising effective people programs
- Good oral and written Polish and English communication skills
- Proven skill in the operation and utilization software such as MS Office products
- Ideally, been part of start-up of new legal entities
- Understand, develop and implementing effective HR strategies while understanding the implications from a culture, business achievement, company practice and legal standpoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proactive approach and idea generating profile to secure/support employee satisfaction and engagement
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify & implement appropriate solutions.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize many tasks and complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Should be a highly motivated initiator and be able to work with a minimum of supervision
What we offer
We offer you an challenging job, a strategic role with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a solid technical and commercial commitment. You will get an innovative opportunity to influence the building of complex projects and your own position in an informal and rapidly developing environment.
We are also focusing on offering a competitive pay, employee benefits (e.g. private medical care, group insurance, Multisport), and have an attractive merit increase scheme.
Primary workplace will be at our new nacelle factory at Szczecin, Poland.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30/03/2023.
You can expect up to 20 travel days per year.
For more information, please reach out to David Sall, Director, P&C Business Partnering COO on +45 5051 3733
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.