Coordinator for Executive Documentation
27 days ago
EVP NCE > SBU NCE Construction & Operations > Document Controlling East
Vestas Northern & Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, the UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, and Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and South Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation, and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We aim to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work.
Coordinator for Executive Documentation - is taking maintains the whole documentation workflow within the Construction department - including consistency, integrity, and accessibility of all data that have to be guaranteed for the whole project team, the customer, and other sides interested. This role obligates also maintaining information and data in the systems. Tasks in this position are:
- Collecting, compiling, preparing and organizing of documentation according to relevant regulations and contractual agreements for all installed wind turbines
- Checking contractual and legal requirements on documents
- Provide documentation to the project team
- Ensure and support correct as-built documentation of installed components in the ERP system
- Prepare projects for scanning of components to be installed in SAP
- Data Management and maintenance in various platforms, and archive documentation and documents from the site in the document management system
- Creative and independent support of the Project Coordinator, Project Manager, and Site team in organizing and completing projects
- 2 years of experience working with technical documentation (executive or working) or similar area of responsibility
- University Master/Specialist degree
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Good communication skills
- Basic technical understanding and affinity to commercial and administrative topics
- Qualified Time Management skills
- Good at planning, organization, and coordination. detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to handle stress
- High level of Safety Awareness
What we offer
In this role, you will be involved in large projects within renewable energy and grow professionally and personally in the interaction with several different stakeholders and colleagues from different departments. In the Project Department, we are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere where everyone is prepared to support us when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a solid experience in a global company within a fascinating industry.
The work location will be in Szczecin, Poland.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible – by the latest 12.05.2023
We conduct ongoing interviews and close the position once the right person has been found
All inquiries are treated confidentially
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.