Are you a team focused professional with intercultural mindset and great stakeholder management skills? Are you someone who is enthusiastic about sustainable energy solutions and is motivated to protect the environment? If you want to be a part of this large global team here is your opportunity.
Service > Global Service Operations, Quality & HSE > Contract & Reporting Data Management
As Contract Coordinator, you will be part of Contract & Data Management which comprises a team of highly motivated colleagues, primarily responsible for maintaining contractual data in ERP and CRM systems within a lifecycle of a service agreement. You will be involved in activities such as contract launching, through billing, annexing up to closing. Recipients of our services are Vestas entities in Europe, including Denmark.
- Analysis of service agreements and verification of contractual obligations
- Communication with internal stakeholders (e.g., Customer Service Managers, Sales Managers, Finance)
- Creation and maintenance of master data in ERP/CRM systems (SAP and Salesforce) and related tools
- Coordination of problem-solving between various stakeholders
- Knowledge sharing across a team, as well as entire organization
- Creation of presentations and reports
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, law, finance, or related fields
- Fluent English
- Advanced German
- Experience in corporate business administration environment
- Good MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
- SAP and Salesforce experience will be an asset
- Detail and quality-oriented mind
- Able to follow a process
- Capable of solving problems by using relevant methods and tools
- Team-oriented and customer-oriented person
- Skilled communicator effectively translating complex cases into easy actions
What we offer
We offer you an interesting job in a skilled, friendly, and creative team. In employee satisfaction surveys, Contract Coordinators emphasize high organizational culture, extraordinary respect that employees are endowed with and guaranteed great sense of security and stability.
Vestas is keen on developing both your professional and personal skills, and for the right candidate, this position will be a unique platform for growth in a global organization.
Work location: Szczecin, Poland.
We look forward to seeing your application as soon as possible, as interviews will be held on a regular basis. Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 12ve of July. All inquiries are treated confidentially. Please apply no later than 30th of September 2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.