Construction Portfolio Planner Crane
18 days ago
EVP NCE - SBU NCE Construction & Operations - PMO, Portfolio Planning & Analytics
The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed - and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. Working closely with the logistics, procurement and finance departments, the team has to keep the project on budget and on schedule, and ensures our detailed safety and quality standards are met. It also works closely with the sales and legal departments to ensure each wind farm delivers the highest energy yield within the client's specification
- The PortfolioPlanner (f/m/d) is a member of the Portfolio Planning Group and oversees the resource portfolio of all projects in NCE. Plan and coordinate installation crane resources according to project requirements as well as internal processes and rules. This has to be reflected in all used systems and tools on a holistic and swift approach
- Plan allocate and coordinate crane resources for all sites / projects executed in NCE
- Make sure that resources are available on site for execution of projects - considering the quality as well as project specific requirements
- Prepare long term resource demand and capacity plan ensuring progress is monitored and risk monitored
- Ensure stakeholder alignment on individual Construction projects
- Review Consolidated Portfolio overview
- Optimise portfolio of projects based on constraints and opportunities
- Prepare mitigation plans in case of delays, capacity constraints
- Support Construction towards consolidation and optimisation of projects
- Development of metrics to measure the effectiveness/progress of changes
- Support improvement initiatives related to erection works on site
- Finished vocational education / apprenticeship in the commercial and technical area
- Work experience in the areas site of construction planning, ideally in a company within the wind branch or other complex industrial projects
- Know-how in planning, reporting and analysis instruments inclusively corresponding software
- Technical understanding of Wind Turbine Generator
- Communicative team member with high powers of comprehension
- High technical understanding and result-oriented person working on own responsibility
- Very good IT skills and proficient handling of IT systems (MS Office products and ERP-Software; for example experience in SAP, Primavera)
- Skilled ability to work effectively with work groups across the organisation
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and interact with employees at all professional levels
- Ability to build interpersonal and stakeholder relationships
- Very good language skills in English (both vocal and written)
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with significant opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, progressive, high-achieving, and international work environment in the sustainable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Primary Location: PL, Szczecin, De, Hamburg.
Travel - The position includes up to 20 days travel.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st March 2023
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.