Service > Global Service Supply Chain > Tools Region EMEA
Vestas are a world leading, renewable energy company that develop, build, install and maintain wind turbines all over the globe. We are currently recruiting for a number of Warehouse Co-Ordinators for our new tools storage facility in Seaham, County Durham. If you are an experienced Warehouse Operator with a proactive mindset and a structured working approach, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
- Working safely and ensuring a safe working environment for others
- Receive, process and put-away all inbound shipments + Order Pick, Pack and Ship
- Update and maintain the integrity of the SAP MRP Stock Control System
- Booking of transport collections
- Raising of Dangerous Goods Notes for the Transportation of COSHH materials
- Raising Purchase Orders for Office Consumables, etc
- Periodic Cycle Counting, annual Stocktaking and Waste Management activities
- Certificate of Reach and/or Counterbalance Forklift competency (Essential)
- IT Literate, email, Word & Excel (Essential)
- Previous SAP experience would be advantageous, however full training will be provided
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods (Desirable) Health & Safety accreditation, such as IOSH, etc (Desirable)
- Strong Team Player who is motivated and energetic
- Methodical and structured approach to working practices
- Good Communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet operational deadlines
- Problem solving mindset
- Experience of Tools calibration (desirable - but training will be provided) Flexible approach
What we offer
We offer an exciting role with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within an inspiring, dynamic and international work environment. To play your part in the world-saving, renewable energy sector, apply now!
This is a Monday to Friday working schedule. Candidates will have to be based in or around Seaham, UK.
This role will also include some travel across UK, IE and some part of Europe. This will be up to a maximum of 15 days per year .
You may also be asked to support other regions if required by the business.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please apply on or before 03.10.2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.