Are you interested in new technology and have an electrical, mechanical, or hydraulics background? Do you enjoy working with your hands and bringing solutions to technical problems? We are looking for a Service Technician in Slupsk. At Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills together with the global presence within wind energy and contribute to a greener world.
Does it sound interesting? Do not wait! Apply for the role and join our journey with Vestas' team in Slupsk, Poland!
Sales > SBU NCE > Service > Site Slupsk
The Service department is responsible for the service and maintenance of wind turbines within Poland. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
The Service Technician will be responsible for turbines in the Slupsk& Lebork area (wind parks: Marszewo ,Wicko )
As a Service Technician, you will be required to develop a detailed knowledge of our wind turbines to enable you to perform daily maintenance and other field service-related tasks. You will be responsible for:
- Electrical and mechanical operations - also covering installation and commissioning activities, usage of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control, and creating follow-up orders. You will work with high voltage.
- Working to the highest safety and environmental standards whilst ensuring that service targets are met, you will be part of a team of technicians working throughout the region.
- Other responsibilities will be to carry out periodic service inspections in accordance with Vestas specifications together with component replacement (both electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic) and troubleshooting on the systems.
- Experience and degree in electricity and mechanics. You are also eager to develop your skills within these areas.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic experience would be an additional plus
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Driver's license, class B
- Willingness to travel, nationally and internationally
- Comfortable with working at heights, safety awareness
- Open and friendly attitude toward teammates and others
What we offer:
We offer a creative job, an innovative learning environment and opportunities for career development at a global wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
The primary location is in Slupsk, Poland.
If the above matches your field of interest and qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible – by the latest 31.08.2023.
We conduct ongoing interviews and close the position once the right person has been found.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Please note: We amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.