You will be a part of the Tools team in the Supply Chain, Repair & Tools and your main tasks will be:
- Act as the single point of contact for the business to secure on time tools deliveries.
- Monitor open tools demand, supply and inventories, take action when required.
- Execute, coordinate and coordinate the delivery of Priority Orders and Exception Orders.
- Assist in resolution of non-Conformities.
- Be accountable for the department's main KPIs and take necessary actions to improve performance.
- Represent the Supply Chain, Repair & Tools Department in front of regional and global stakeholders
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Production Engineering or General Business with supply chain / logistics focus preferred.
- 3 years of supply chain management / logistics / procurement experience / transport
- knowledge in SAP
- Advanced English skills
- Intermediate Spanish skills
- Proficiency in ERP / MRP systems, experience with SAP
- Analytical, data driven and detail-oriented.
- Advanced reporting skills in MS Office especially Excel.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, verbal as well as written, in both Spanish and English.
- Good problem-solving mindset, proactive and with a drive to make continuous improvements
What We Offer
We offer you an exciting job with good opportunities for professional and personal development within the wind energy. You will part of a motivated team and with the power to make the difference in LATAM region and to establish our Services Supply Chain, Repair and Tools Organization at a world class level.
Location:São Paulo or Natal
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.