- Anchor point for capability building in the region
- Regional 'fit-for-the-purpose' Supply Chain strategies (including segmentation implications)
- High standards through continuous improvement initiatives
- Implement digitalization strategy and roadmap in the region
- Oversee the Communication and Governance initiatives within Procurement in the region
- 10+ years overall working experience in Operations domains (Procurement, Supply Chain / Transport, Construction, Project Management, Supply Quality) or Sales
- 3+ years People management experience
- 3+ years Wind Industry experience
- Strong Financial and administration process acumen
- Excel at data analysis and high presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Statistics
- Good analytic skills and ability to derive tangible implications from facts and data
- Effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strategic thinking & comprehensive business insight
- Independent, pragmatic and solution-oriented working style
- Clear understanding on Turbine costing elements and its supply chain
- Working experience in a cross-cultural environment, handling international stakeholders is highly desirable
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to maintain high level of emotional intelligence and cope with high stress at times
We offer an exciting and international job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development possibilities in an inspiring environment at a global wind turbine manufacturer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a great technical commitment.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.