São Paulo, Brazil
13 days ago
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for engaging early with customers to ensure projects are bid ready, creatively maintaining and developing existing and new customer relationships to ensure Vestas is always invited to submit proposals and exclusively partner for new wind farm projects. Further responsibilities are:
- Researching the various market segments and prospects to attract, develop and retain customer accounts so as to maximize profitability by owning the account
- Developing sales plans, activities, and campaigns in order to implement the overall sales and product strategies for the account and building and maintaining efficient account relationships from sales through to execution and maintenance.
- Creating financial models of current and new service offerings considering the overall business case, impact and profitability for both Vestas and the customer
- Supporting the development and implementation of account management tools, including customer focused dashboards, communication and collaboration tools, and pipeline management
- Supporting pricing, risk assessment, and account planning strategy dialogue
- Supporting market environments such as energy auctions, energy tenders and forward selling activities.
- Take the lead during the preparation of tenders for Turbine Supply & Installation Agreements (TS&IA)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Latin America and Europe, such as: engineering, construction, legal, service, procurement, supply chain and finance
. Master´s or Bachelor´s degree in Engineering and Business Administration, Economics
. Professional with at least 5 years of experience from the wind industry or energy sector, with large infrastructure project transactions
. Experience in supervising customers or improving business performance as senior sales engineer or sales specialist, where you have demonstrated ability to handle sales leads and opportunities, covering basic aspects of doing business (sales, contract negotiation, project management, O&M and technical etc.)
. A good understanding of contract structure and working with TS&IA or similar types of contracts, as well as a proficient grasp of contract law principles would be a solid advantage.
. You will be an good relationship manager, adept at interacting with people at all levels of large multinational organizations.
. You can demonstrate solid business understanding, and knows what it means to be "customer centric"
. You are trusted and show credibility by your actions
. You work structured in handling your daily tasks, able to handle complex issues and pay attention to detail
. You thrive in a exciting and motivated work environment, being a good team member and focused individual with the desire to win
. You are fluent in Portuguese and English (both orally and in writing) and have great presentation skills. Spanish proficiency is also desirable.
. You work flawlessly with IT tools (MS Office, SalesForce and project builder etc.)
What We Offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in a creative, flexible, fast moving and international work environment in the wind energy sector.
We value initiative, trustworthiness, accountability, integrity and quality in all solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a creative sales team, handling a large volume of projects with the goal of developing good growth in one of world's fastest growing m
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.