We pride ourselves on treating each other with respect, providing support and staying focused, committed, and motivated. You will be reporting to the Head of Direct Materials in Vestas.
Drive and lead Towers supplier base in Argentina.
Maintain fruitful relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders: Sales teams, Construction Project Managers, Supply Chain, SQD.
Develop global procurement commodity strategy and ensure implementation in collaboration with key stakeholders.
Take full procurement responsibility to coordinate projects and ensure operational performance and quality performance.
Work closely with the Matrix Regional organization on the Strategy Execution.
- +5 years of experience working in international companies in a similar position.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Proven record of significant stakeholder management skills incl. experience with communication on executive level.
- Solid relevant experience in the management and processing of tenders, contract negotiation and contract management in the wind market.
- Ability to handle multiple contract packages and stakeholders.
- Experience in project based purchasing and pre-contract bid management, category management and Supplier Relationship Management
- Experience in wind power industry is advantageous or Concrete/Construction industry.
- Fluent English and Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, work in fast-paced environment and able to quickly adapt to new/changing situations
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve the best results
- Team working competences within a Matrix organization
What We Offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and accuracy.
You will become part of an international environment with a good development commitment and colleagues that take care of each other.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.