Project Management Engineer
São Paulo, Brazil
13 days ago
As a Project Management Engineer, you will be in close dialogue with several stakeholders as part of the maturation process of new projects that are to be implemented. Furthermore, you will coordinate and negotiate resource requirements with several resource managers throughout the Vestas organization. Finally, you will be a vital part of the newly established management team in the LATAM Project Management department.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Budget, plan and complete several projects, work packages and tasks
- Ensure delivery within time, quality and cost targets
- Analyze and suggest the required staffing to complete the tasks according to project plan (planning phase)
- Covert system data into valuable operational and financial insights for the Project Management Team
- Interface with large range of stakeholders in the entire value chain
- Report on project progress, project control milestones, issues and risks through weekly reports on dashboards
- Foster Agile Way of Working
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of proven experience within project management, Operations and Maintenance or operational/financial data analysis in the wind industry. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- have experience with technical project management
- have a degree in engineering or similar areas
- Proficient communication/presentation skills in English and Spanish, both verbally and in writing, as you will be working within a global multi-cultural environment
- Fundamental understanding of wind turbine components
- Approach new opportunities with efficient collaboration mindset, willing to empower teams and team members
- Be inspired about Vestas values - Collaboration, Accountability, Passion and Simplicity in everything you do
- Experience working on international environments
- Focused on customers and can understand the business value chain from both a service and customer perspective
What We Offer
You will develop in an ever-growing and high-paced team in a global environment. You will have a great impact and influence on the profitability
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.