Project Development Professional
São Paulo, Brazil
23 days ago
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with 2+ years of experience in working within project-based, multidisciplinary teams (Administrative or legal background will be a plus).
Data Room management and archiving:
- Collection, organization, and supervision of project documentation.
- Creation, management, and periodic updating of document lists.
- Management of traceability/archiving of incoming and outgoing project documents.
- Archiving of project documents on the Company's internal document control system.
- Prepare and manage due diligence data rooms (and associated Q&A process) for project sales and financing.
- Processing and raising Purchase Requests/Purchase Orders for invoices issued by Contractors keeping as a reference the governing contracts.
- Assisting with time management and expenses raised from the development of the projects.
- Acting as the link between the Project development team and the Finance team, when required.
- Assist on management of contracts and legal documentation by keeping control of responsibilities, obligations and associated deadlines for stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the LATAM development team on several projects.
- Supporting the growth of Vestas' wind project portfolio in coordination with the Vestas' Global Development Team.
- From 2 years of experience with administrative background (preferably in Renewable Energy development)
- Preferably educated to a degree level (administrative or legal back-ground will be a plus)
- From 2 years of experience working within a Project-based and multiple subsidiary business
- Knowledge of SAP, DMS system or similar, the Office package and main IT tools
- Proficient knowledge of English, Portuguese and Spanish language.
In addition, the candidate possesses the following personal attributes and characteristics:
- Good communication skills. Ability to express a complex issue in a clear way.
- Self-driven, high degree of professionalism and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels;
- Great organizational skills and attention to details are key.
- Process, outcome and deadline focused.
- Flexibility and humbleness to take on variety of tasks within project development.
- Knowledge of development process of Renewable energy plant in Brazil is appreciated.
What We Offer
Vestas offers you a versatile job in a motivated and high paced team in a global environment. You will have great impact on the substance of the position and opportunities to work closely with our senior executives in a very innovative and exciting company and industry. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a global environment. Vestas is keen on developing both your professional and personal skills, and for the right candidate this position will be a platform for further professional development in a global organization.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.