São Paulo, Brazil
16 days ago
- Handle the Fleet vehicles all over LATAM region from vehicle request to delivery on-site
- Management of idle assets a re-assigning them when needed
- Handle the procure-to-pay process for fleet vehicles with support from the regional buying and finance team
- Participate as the main stakeholder for the sourcing activities (RFx) with agreed vendors and participate in the negotiations to reach the best possible outcome for Vestas
- Participate in the selection, qualification, negotiation and contracting with suppliers within the category
- Assist in the risk assessments of suppliers, using the standard risk tools
- Ensure relevant master data maintenance is carried out timely - secure that missing master data is enriched (fleet database, info records, source lists, quota arrangements, and vendor master)
- Collation of documents such as safety data sheets
- Ensure adherence to KPI's
- Perform data analysis in relation to cost, usage, maintenance recurrence, accidents etc.
- Administrative background, Business Administration
- Experience within procurement of Fleet
- Knowledge of organization processes and systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar systems will be counted as advantage
- Ability to analyze numerical data and identify trends
- Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish oral and written communication (mandatory) English is a plus
- User of Microsoft office all programs.
- Experience with SAP ERP
- Able to work with autonomy and cross-functional coordination skills
- Flexible and positive mindset
- Good Organizational & time-management skills
- Customer service mindset
- Collaborative and Motivated
- Problem-solving-oriented person
- Result orientated
- Financial insight
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good time managemt
What We Offer
An exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You'll be working in a fast-growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Position available for any LAT country.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.