In the Service Department our focus is to provide our clients with high quality and the best possible production of their wind power plants.
With service experience globally, we work to ensure that we manage our clients' plants effectively while upholding.
Responsibilities of Service Storekeeper:
- preparing the material & tools for work content for all kind of orders
- be in charge of in- and outbound delivieries, the inventory on non Service Van allocated stocks and the consumables
- be in charge of the stock value, the quality of the goods, proper storage according to the HSE Plan and the validity of the certifications of tools.
- maintain data in SAP and delivers if needed material to the teams in the field.
- being educated to turbine work to be able to assist teams efficiently during potential idle hours in the store
- fluent English
- computer literate
- logistical procedures skills/understanding
- MS Office
- self organisation
What we expect:
- thinking in processes
- technical understanding
- problem solving
- complaint & Conflict Management
- role model
What we offer:
- an open, respectful and international culture
- an attractive compensation package and long-term career development
In order to meet the growing business needs, Vestas needs many people to join us. We respect and support all employees and offer an attractive benefits and wide range of professional development.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.