Full-Time| Field Operations
Looking for meaning at work ?
Join Vestas and contribute to achieving a de-carbonized future.
Boost your career in an international and innovative renewable energy company in a group with more than 29,000 employees worldwide.
EVP MED / Region MED / Area Site Management Nord Picardie
Your mission will be to optimize our client’s wind farms during their life cycle, ensuring the maximum capacity of the wind turbines
You will have a key role in ensuring the satisfaction of our customers over the long term. Working in pairs, you will report to the Area Supervisor and will be in charge of:
- Carry out the curative maintenance of the turbines, in order to optimize the performance of the turbines to the benefit of our clients, following the Quality, Safety and Environment standards.
- Ensure a smooth operation of our turbines and control the operation of the different elements of the wind turbine at all stages of intervention
- Carry out preventive maintenance of the turbines according to current rules or work instructions, (complete refurbishment of turbines). You will be reporting your interventions.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma, BTS/DUT industrial or Electrical / Mechanical Engineering certified by the BZEE certification if possible
- Ideally 2 to 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance or electricity, with knowledge of high voltage
- Knowledge of technical English (written/spoken) and familiar with the Office Pack.
- Enthusiastic contact with customers regarding completed and upcoming service and repairs Motivated, autonomous, results-oriented, innovative, mobility required because trips are planned for the activity
- Good communication, team spirit
- Solid commitment to the concept of safety in general and safety in the work environment, ability to work at height.
- An exciting job in a significant and international environment, with 40 years of experience.
- Career perspectives: 4 levels of technicians: technician, expert technician, senior technician, and Leader Technician
- A secure environment that will protect you while working in the field, as well as the best specific protection equipment on the market thanks to strict security rules
- Executive status, additional days off (12 to 15 days per year, depending on the year), meals taken care off by Vestas, incentive bonus and profit-sharing schemes, benefits from the advantages of the works council (gift vouchers)
About Vestas France
Vestas has been in France for 20 years; we have more than 700 employees now are still growing! In 2022, for the 11th consecutive year, Vestas France is the Leader of the French Wind Power market and represents 50 % of the latest Power facilities installations.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.