15 days ago
Manufacturing and Global Procurement>COO NCE>Offshore BE/NL
At Vestas, we live our company values of Accountability, Collaboration and Simplicity. In a significant and evolving industry, we change quickly to meet the needs of our customers. Our enthusiasm is to preserve the environment through sustainable energy solutions. This role will support our HSE Department for a Offshore Wind Park Service in Belgium and The Netherlands
- Support sites in offshore service operations and improve safety awareness and perform daily HSE tasks
- Review and update HSE documents and assist in risk assessment and toolbox trainings
- Follow up local legislation and deliver customer requirements and participate in customer meetings
- Align with Service managers, supervisors and O&M team and advise on preventive and corrective actions
- Report hazard observations, near misses and incidents in the incident management system and support the incident investigations
- Roll out HSE campaigns and support the realization of the year action plan
- Facilitate and coordinate a positive safety culture
- HSE coordinator with a couple years of experience
- Knowledge of Dutch HSE legislation
- Offshore or wind experience is welcomes
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Good communication and facilitation skills towards all relevant local stakeholders
- Structured work style with a HSE Role Model (behavior/talk)
- Trustworthy and transparent with the ability to take ownership and responsibility of tasks
- Motivated collaborator
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Ability to keep calm in emergency and other stressful situations
- Preparedness and ability to learn on the job and in training courses if and when required
What we offer
An office-based position with regular offshore visits for evacuation exercises, incident investigations, safety walks. A great team with colleagues who support each other and work together. Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. A work environment in which the preparedness to take initiative and responsibility are highly valued. The opportunity to maintain and develop a safe work environment in a sustainable industry. Attractive remuneration and benefits.
Position Location – NL, Ijmuiden - this is an office based positon with a regular schedule.
Application date: 5th April, 2023. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date, if the right candidate is identified before.
Start date: After mutual agreement.
Further information: If you have any questions concerning this position, please reach out to Recruiter Heather Palmer at +45 27 78 01 64
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.