Manufacturing and Global Procurement > COO NCE > Technical Support
The Technical Support (TS) team is part of the TS&Q (Technical Support and Quality) department at the Ringkøbing Nacelle & Hub Assembly Factory. At the factory, both serial production of two different platforms and product development is conducted (production maturation of new technology). The Technical Support team supports all operations conducted at the factory to ensure flawless execution by leading maintenance, continuous improvement and troubleshooting of the manufacturing baseline. The baseline includes work instructions, tools, Bill of Materials, and implementation of design changes in running production. Also supported by the TS team is lifting plans, risk assessments, assembly risk assessments (PFMEA), and quality activities in our Quality Management System.
Today there are a number of regional and global functions supporting the factory. The local TS department has a broad corporation with several of these departments. The department is therefore a local organization in an international environment.
- Ownership of the processes in place for enabling the manufacturing of conforming customer products
- Maintenance of PWI (Product Work Instruction)- Drive engineering change requests if adjustments to the manufacturing baseline is needed
- Implement engineering changes in running production
- Participate in troubleshooting when problems in the factory processes arise
- Ensure efficient communication to the production line when any adjustment of the process is needed
- Lead, drive, and enable a strong safety and quality culture through your behavior and areas of engagement
- A technical electromechanical background is preferred. It can be mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or production engineering but skilled worker qualifications will also be considered
- A good technical understanding of mechanics and/or electrical installations is a must-have. A good technical understanding of production engineering will be a positive add-on.- Experience within other large corporate organizations a plus
- Good communication skills and fluent in both English and Danish is a must-have
- High degree of safety and quality awareness
- Willingness to take accountability and coordinate to ensure progress on tasks- Have a good understanding of complex organizational setups, to efficiently communicate with your colleagues and relevant stakeholders across different cultures
- Able to communicate with colleagues on all levels in a factory environment
- Ability to comprehend complex problems and maintain a holistic approach to problem solving
- Fast learning
What we offer
In our team you can expect to find a working culture that's friendly and informal and we're enthusiastic, passionate and highly motivated by our purpose and our factory. We highly value co-operation, transparency and a healthy work/life balance. We're working in a exciting and innovative organization where you'll be a corner stone in regards to securing the production facilities are capable of producing as planned and agreed.
As part of a global organization, we also offer opportunities to grow and develop, both professionally and personally.
Primary location: Ringkøbing DK
Application date: 22 Feb, 2024. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date if the right candidate is identified before.
Start date: As soon as possible - Upon mutual agreement.
Further information: If you have any questions concerning this position, please reach out to Q&TS Manager Jesper Brønd Laursen at +45 41627535
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.