Full-Time| Administration, Facilities & Secretarial
Are you a structured person who likes planning and coordinating? We are looking for an PA with good planning, coordinating and communication skills.
Manufacturing & Global Procurement > COO NCE > Management Office
NCE COO Manufacturing, are accountable for the delivery of the manufacturing Production Basis, we are consisting of 6 sites (3/DK-1/Germany-1/UK-1/Poland) Assembly (Nacelle and Generators and Blades.)
the Management team is 10+You, in total we're 2450 employees Blue and White collar, with a mixed variety of nationalities.
- Meeting booking, planning and support, minutes of meeting, general correspondence, and summits/events
- Support with presentation material for management
- Project management of smaller internal projects, e.g., event planning
- Travel planning and expense reporting
- General administrative support
- Experience from a similar position working with senior stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Teams
- Experience in travel coordination and meeting planning
- SAP experience is a desirable
- Capable to communicate clearly with required level of details, written and oral in English as a minimum
- Having knowledge about the area of work with operational tasks
- Understanding of the support function in a global company
- Feels comfortable handling multiple activities at the same time, prioritize within own tasks
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to work for the market leader in renewable energy, where your contribution and ability to think ahead makes a difference. You will get to collaborate with inspiring and dedicated colleagues across Vestas.
We also offer Personal development and flexible seating on one of our sites.
Location will be in Ringkøbing, Denmark. Some travel activities are accepted and will be up to about 25 days/year
Application Deadline - Applications are handled on an ongoing basis.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.