Shape your future with AVAILON - a subsidiary of Vestas Wind Service A/S.
As the global market leader in the field of wind energy, Vestas offers a lot of opportunities for your personal and professional development.
AVAILON supports cross-manufacturer servicing of wind turbines, such as Siemens Gamesa, General Electric, or Senvion.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for service technicians across Germany to perform and support maintenance of wind turbines from various manufacturers.
- Performing maintenance of multi-brand wind turbines
- Troubleshooting and repair activities of electrical and mechanical components
- Execution of quality assurance measures
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Relevant education e.g. as an electrician (m/f/d), mechatronics technician (m/f/d), industrial mechanic (m/f/d), or in the similar field.
- Ability to work at heights and physical fitness
- Willingness to travel on a weekly basis
- Experience with GE, Siemens Gamesa or Senvion wind turbines would be beneficial
- Basic knowledge of English
- Driving license (ideally BE)
- Willingness to work in the team
- Exciting and challenging tasks in permanent employment
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Attractive compensation and pension scheme program
- Private and professional accident insurance Collaborative work environment
Have we convinced you?
If yes, please submit your application online. The Link can be found below in the advertisement. Our Recruiters are looking forward to receiving your application!
We encourage you to visit our website: www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels to learn more about Vestas.
Please note: we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
To lead and continue the energy transition, we need people who TAKE ACTION!– Join us!
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.