Global Multibrand Operations, it is our vision to professionalize the way we takeover Multibrand sites and implement a Vestas standard to increase the availability of our Multibrand windfarms and enhance customer satisfaction. It is our responsibility to review the needs in the Multibrand area and to work with teams across regions to ensure that all required tools and procedures are in place.
Hamburg, Husum, Rheine or Aarhus.
Your main tasks:
- Drive the standardization of IEC 61400-25
- Ensure data normalization of turbine data (OEM to IEC 61400-25)
- Monitor and analyze turbine data quality and coordinate improvements with key stakeholders
- Understand and optimize data flow between databases and applications
- Collect requirements for data services and drive implementation
- Define and execute roadmap for analytic SW features
- Support user requests for data analysis
Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent
Professional experience with SQL databases
Knowledge of IEC 61400-25 or similar standards is a plus
Ability to analyze datasets to measure and improve accuracy, completeness, validity, consistency, uniqueness, timeliness, and fitness for purpose
- Profound written and oral English communications skills
- Comfortable communicating technical updates to a large organization and to customers
- High attention to detail and a solid commitment to quality
What awaits you:
- On-the-job training, supplemented by structured, mainly virtual seminars and self-study courses
- Plenty of room for personal development in a fast-growing business unit
- A team of competent and dedicated colleagues who are all passionate about wind energy
- The opportunity to develop a career in a very exciting industry in a global company
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (10 days/month)
- Numerous employee benefits such as bike leasing, allowance for public transport/ Germany ticket, health promotion measures
Please apply exclusively via our online portal. Our recruiter Carsten Schurmann is looking forward to your application! Please note: We reserve the right to make changes to the job description and to withdraw the advertisement at any time. We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.