Do you want to gain experience in an international group that is a leader in its market and oriented towards respect for the environment?
Join Vestas, a global Wind Energy Company.
Sales > SBU MED > MED Training
VESTAS MED training centre is the department responsible for providing technical and safety courses to EMEA and LATAM.
- Providing training for engineers and technicians in EMEA and LATAM.
- Maintenance of training equipment.
- Classroom training, training in workshops with practical exercises and field training in the turbines.
- Perform quality assurance & quality control of the training programHandle the translation of the training material into local language. You will also evaluate the training and suggest improvements to the program.
- Engineer degree with an Electrical or Mechanical specialization is favored, but other technical areas can be considered.
- Experience of at least 2 years providing Technical Training. Proven experience of 3 years working in Wind Technology.
- Fluent in French and English. Experienced in performing presentations in English, as well as being able to work with different software's simultaneously.
- You are enthusiastic and you don’t mind working in a weather-changing environment.
- You are a motivated person with diplomatic skills.
- You work in a systematic and structured way. You have the ability to cooperate at all levels, and to work as part of a Team.
What we offer
We offer an exciting job in a flexible, international environment. You’ll be working in a fast-growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a attractive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to work effectively to achieve results.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.