25 days ago
Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Supply Chain
NCE Service, Supply Chain Operations, Tools & Repair is the Regional Supply Chain for the NCE Service Business (Onshore & Offshore) operating the Regional Warehouses, the warehouse execution, forecasting, planning, order management and the footprint development primarily within Service, but also with synergies linked to Construction.
As our Logistics Professional you can expect responsibilities within:
- The footprint development of our supply chain
- Review/build business solid cases together with the Service Business as well as external partners
- Cooperate with Facility Management, Legal, QSE, Transport, Finance etc. to build and maintain the best physical setup for distribution of Spares & Tools in NCE Service
- Produce the plans and implement the setup (warehouses & processes)
As a professional who can step into this role, we hope that you can recognise yourself in the following:
- Ideally you hold a bachelor’s degree or have experience working in settings like the points mentioned in responsibilities.
- Experience with stakeholder management of internal and external character
- Experience from part-time or full-time jobs with Operational and LEAN Supply Chain Experience
- Experience from part-time or full-time jobs with Project Management
- Brilliant MS Office skills
- English at a high level (C1)
At a personal level you are and individual who is:
- Pro-active and curious in your interaction with other people
- Humble, efficient, and clear in your communication
- Structured and data driven in your decision making
- Comfortable with a large interface with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Willing to spend time abroad working in the local area, being our eyes on the ground
What we offer
As our new Logistics Professional, you can expect to step into a position with development potential for you individually and the role. This position will also allow for you to, at times, work with project management, consultancy, and optimization of new and existing areas within Supply Chain. We offer you a good possibility to extend your network both locally and internationally with both Vestas and our Suppliers, as you can expect travel time in this position. By joining our Supply Chain team, you will be working with curious, enthusiastic, and friendly people who are more than eager to help when you need it. Our team is high performing due to our passion and professionalism in everything we do, and we hope you will take part in this mentality.
Location: Falstersvej 8, 8940 Randers or our offices in Aarhus N, 8210.
Application deadline: Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online on or before the 30.05.2023. We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Start date: August 1st, 2023, but we are willing to be reach an agreement that suit your needs.
For further details concerning the position, feel free to reach out to Manager, Logistics & PM, Ivan Giuseppe Lund Fraulo +45 12 34 45 67
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.