Service > Global Service Operations, Quality & HSE > Technical Documentation
The Technical Documentation department is part of Vestas Service Industrialization and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of service documentation within Vestas. Our tasks include producing documentation such as service work instructions, service inspection instructions, manuals, and drawings for all turbines we have in Service. Our global team consists of writers, illustrators, and language reviewers. We are an international team working closely together with Vestas service engineers and operational engineers.
- Create and maintain service documentation such as work instructions based on technical input from engineers
- Support the business owner of T-DOC, our documentation delivery system
- Create/ maintain a wiki page for the department
- Bachelor or Master's degree in technical documentation, alternatively BSC in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, wind energy or similar with additional education in technical documentation/technical writing
- Advanced level of Technical English incl. Simplified Technical English (STE)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), PTC windchill/PDM Link, Arbortext Editor and XML
- Experience with SAP
- Advanced skills in picture editing (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Good communication skills
- Good background in mechanical and electrical engineering, esp. in wind energy technology
- Experience in creation of work instructions
- Good self-organisational skills and independent working style
- Willingness to work in an international team with different cultures and with external consultants
What we offer
- Exciting job in an international team and in an international environment
- Hands-on work on the service documentation of many different turbine types.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.