Senior Purchaser Business Services
9 days ago
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Then keep reading, this could be the next step in your career.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Procurement > Business Services Procurement
You will be part of the Global Procurement and specifically part of the Business Services and IT Procurement team.
We cover a wide range of services - from fleet, travel, consultancy to hardware, software, communication lines to name just a few.
We are a multicultural team located across Europe, working with stakeholders across the organization and across the globe
You will be responsible for:
- Procurement in the area of Real Estate & Facility Management, Insurance, Legal and Marketing
- Create, coordinate and implement the Commodity Strategy for the respective area in close collaboration with Stakeholders
- Determine specifications and requirements for services through communication with internal stakeholders and in alignment with the department's strategy
- Conduct RFI and RFP
- Review, negotiate and organize framework agreements, statement of works, scope changes etc
- Identify and effectively coordinate contractual and commercial risks and issues, with the purpose of suggesting solutions and a way forward
- Ensure adherence to the policies and processes, ensure best practices and look for continuous improvement opportunities
- 5 years of relevant work experience in similar position
- Academic degree in Business Administration
- Strategic Sourcing and Category Management experience from relevant industry
- Ability to demonstrate clear savings in a similar position and have examples to verify these savings
- Financial understanding and good IT knowledge
- Qualified communication and stakeholder management skills, including senior level stakeholders
- Professional negotiation skills and supplier relationship management
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Team-oriented person. Skilled cross functional understanding
- Self-motivating, result oriented, continuous improvement mindset
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at a global wind turbine producer.
You will join the global leader of renewable energy - named in 2022 the most sustainable company in the world.
You will be part of a great Global Procurement team, getting insights into very wide scope of support in the indirect area.
You will be part green transition, working with Stakeholders across the company, supporting our engineering organization to develop our innovative product portfolio
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English. Please apply until January 12th.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.