SAP BI Analyst
11 days ago
Digital Solutions & Development > Digital Solutions> Analytics Development
Analytics Development team is part of Service Analytics-Digital Solutions, the data insights center of excellence (CoE) for the Service organization at Vestas. This team is responsible for creating data products using the latest technology, that create value by solving business requirements or tasks in coordination with Product Managers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters, also part of the Service Analytics organization. The data products are crucial for the Service business unit, a +10k people organization that relies on these data insights for data decision-making and performance management. Examples of the functions that benefit from the data insights are Service Operations, Supply Chain, Commercial or Quality; and they consume this information to create tangible improvements around cost performance, improve asset production performance, and overall business optimization by creating more transparency and a data culture.
- Enable a data Service organization through data analytics deployed via self-service tools, to make better decisions based on insights from data, to improve operational performance
- Create new insights through programming and integration of new data sources deployed in BI tools to improve transparency and enable better decision making
- Enable automation of analysis and reporting in BI tools for internal stakeholders
- Continuous improvement of existing reports, dashboards through own initiative and stakeholder feedback
- Support improved cost forecasting for operational life of turbines based on statistical analysis and programming
- Support with preparation of datasets for advanced analytics required for strategic Management initiatives
- Support with developing and tracking key business & operational performance indicators
- Develop recommendation for how to improve data quality
- Have a background in Engineering / Applied Statistics at Bachelors
- Relevant experience in advanced data analytics & advanced SQL programming
- 5+ years of working experience as a Data Analyst
- Previous experience from exposure to multi-cultural and international organizations
- Ability to establish and develop suitable relations and enhance (internal and external) customer satisfaction through dialogue, communication, transparency and integration
- Skilled working experience in database tools like MS-SQL programming is mandatory
- Solid hands-on working experience in one of the BI tools like Microsoft Power BI is mandatory • Solid hands-on working experience in SAP BI, SAC and Microsoft Power BI is mandatory. A good expertise balance between SAP and PowerBI would be an added value
- Working knowledge in R Programming or Python programming is important
- Working knowledge in Azure Datalake and Databricks would be added advantage
- Skilled business understanding that enables you to make recommendations to the operational business based on data insight, i.e. proven business domain knowledge in the areas we support like Service Operations, Supply Chain, Commercial or Quality
- Work structured and systematic and have a consistent attention to detail, which enables you to meet deadlines
- Be a innovative career innovative individual who can work autonomously and yet appreciates the value in working in teams
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a multinational company with great prospects in regard to professional and personal development, as well as international exposure in a position which provides a thorough insight into the Vestas, the world leader in the Wind Industry!
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.