Power Solutions > Applications, Controls & Electrical > SW P&N Project Management
As part of SW Platform & Networks Project Management, you will be a part of a team of highly skilled project managers located in Denmark and Portugal, accountable for establishing, operating, and implementing the project portfolio of Software Platform solutions around the world. We coordinate and carry out portfolio activities (development, technology projects and product related activities), according to our execution model in an efficient way from scoping to market delivery. In our department, we are all leaders and aim to live Vestas values, Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity and Passion to deliver on our promises on quality, time and cost.
You'll have a key role in the execution of our projects and development activities, framed with the Agile methodologies namely SAFe framework by working close to the development teams and also the module Project Managers, management roles and other key stakeholders in the organization.
- Work across module to support and educate the Product Owners and SCRUM teams in the Agile practices, to improve delivery, quality and customer satisfaction
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Synch with other Release Trains for dependencies alignment and best ways of working practices
- Collaborate with Project Management team on best integration of project & execution work
- Assuring that the Release Train is completing and delivering at its best pace
- You have a technical or another relevant degree (B.Sc or M.Sc). IT background is an added value
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as Scrum master or other Agile-related role
- You have experience with large matrix organizations and you have experience handling stakeholders on senior level
- You have a good understanding of different execution, governance, and budget models
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbally
- You can easily use and promote Agile values and principles and has deep knowledge of agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
- You have the ability to take and understand the commitment to deliver the product on time
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- You have the ability to inspire and people listen to you when you present your points with conviction and valid arguments
- You can project across different cultures and you are present even though some will be coordinated remotely
- You embrace changes and you are guiding your surroundings through the changing environment
- You have good IT skills and can quickly understand and read systems and dependencies between systems
What we offer
You'll take part of a young growing team and expanding environment where you will develop personally and professionally and get a broad interface and exposure to several levels in the organization. You will be confronted with complex projects with huge market and value chain impacts. You will be part of the innovator sustainable energy solutions and you will get the chance to make an impact on the green agenda with digital solutions. In a fast-growing organization, you will find yourself in an exciting and sometimes unpredictable job with motivated and skilled colleagues. We have a diverse mix of experience and skills, working closely together to make Vestas' vision a reality. You will experience a 'people first' attitude with a lot of empowerment and responsibility. In short, join Vestas and you will find yourself working in a spirit of worldwide collaboration while enjoying the knowledge that you are making a positive difference for the future.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.