Service > Global Service Commercial & Products > Contractual Service Product Management
The contractual Product Management department within the Global Service Business Unit is responsible for managing contractual bundles, value-add subscription services, and power plus product upgrades for on- and off-shore. We are also responsible for the end-to-end product management of their product portfolio throughout the product life cycle. This includes defining the product vision and strategy and working closely with other global functions and sales regions to mature market requirements and ideas into product roadmaps developed and commercialized as new offerings that enhance the value proposition for Vestas' customers.
We also develop the go-to-market strategy of our products and keep track of the business performance of our products. We serve as subject matter experts for contractual offerings and work with regional sales teams to position products and offerings to maximize customer value and enable sales excellence.
As a Product Manager in the Contractual Products Team, you shall be responsible for the product strategy and roadmap for some of our products and services for wind turbines that are constituents of our overall contractual bundles. Your role will also involve anchoring sustainability into our contractual offerings and also understanding the market needs for sustainability in the wind O&M.
You will bring expertise and experience from product management, product and business strategy/development, and project management while having a good business and commercial understanding for product development with cross-functional processes and ensure deliverables across various business functions such as Engineering, Operations, Procurement, Digital Solutions, Marketing and Finance.
- Collecting and deriving customer insights through qualitative and quantitative methods
- Creating value propositions and shaping clear requirements
- Collaborating with customers, Vestas Departments, and Regions to identify high-value problems and feasible, useable, and valuable solutions
- Prioritizing and sizing requirements and displaying an understanding of company-wide priorities when prioritizing
- Owning the go-to-market strategy and rollout of products, features, and improvements
- Managing and improving the performance of the product
- Maturing and growing products at the right time in the product life cycle
- Sunsetting products and features
- Solid academic record and project management skills
- A minimum of 5 years of product management experience
- Experienced working with IT or technical projects/programs is an added value Project management experience and used to work with various stakeholders across various functions
- Ability to conceptualize, handle, and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to think in first principles
- Previous experience with taking ownership and bringing results
- Previous experience with collaborating with Engineers and Design to discover, develop, and deliver product solutions
- A good presenter who can communicate to people of varied technical ability
- Experience facing customers and understanding the root cause of product inputs
What We Offer
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.