Full-Time| Administration, Facilities & Secretarial
Do you seek collaboration, innovation and impact?
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Procurement > Procurement Insights & Analytics
Do you want a job where you have the agency to make a real difference? Would it motivate you to grow your career in a truly global and innovative organization, where you set the limit for your development? If your answer is yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Vestas!
Procurement Insights & Analytics is part of the Procurement Excellence (PEX) department within Global Procurement, established to create positive change and to foster best-in-class Procurement within our Global teams.
As our new Lead Analyst in Procurement Insights & Analytics, you will be part of the development of a department where you will get to impact the way of working, scope, and impact Procurement on a Global Scale. You will be working closely with the global and regional stakeholder in Procurement to ensure alignment of analytic solutions towards business goals.
You will have an important role in:
- Strategic initiatives, guiding process implementation, system implementation (with Analytics team) and change management
- Work as Lead Module Analyst for 2 of our Global Procurement module teams, promoting PEX initiatives and taking on the role as change agent within the team
- A relevant master's degree in e.g., Business, Engineering (or mixed form of Supply Chain Management), Economics, Finance, Business Intelligence.
- Solid analytic skills and ability to derive tangible actions from facts and data
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Knowledge of SAP BI is of advantage
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- Experience with cost programs hereunder cost analysis is beneficial
- Professional and dedicated by nature with a solid sense of quality, with an innovative mind-set. You thrive in a complex environment, surrounded by experts in different fields
- Result-oriented attitude and an ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to translate specific goals into actions and follow through to achieve goals
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement/management skillsStrategic thinking & good financial understanding.
- Positive attitude, pragmatic and solution-oriented working style
- Structured, systematic and have a good understanding of business processes. You keep your deadlines and work well in a time-sensitive situation
What we offer
The work location will be in Porto. We look forward to receiving your application online as soon as possible. Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV. Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.