Would you like to grow your talent and career in one of the most innovative companies in the renewal energy sector globally?
Power Solutions > Quality Improvements and Processes > Project Planning & Execution
In Project Excellence we offer a consistent approach to the management of projects in Vestas Power Solutions.We work with project management standards, framework, processes, and tools supporting our project managers in execution of projects. We ensure that we have the right project management processes, tools and training to support our project managers and their teams.
- We aid our organization to realize its projects and initiatives by securing a common project management framework, approach and support of systems and tools
- We develop, produce and maintain project management processes, tools, templates and training
- We support and train our project managers in execution of their projects
- We have focus on quality in project execution and daily management of projects
- We secure project managers have a voice and place to embed best practices into our framework, processes and tools
- We want to make it transparent, simple, and easy for project managers and project teams to efficiently deliver projects
- Enable user experience & user interface best practices for planning tools landscape
- Maintain and support planning tools ecosystem, together with Project Managers
- Present and develop training material/guidelines and sessions for planning and support tools
- Ensure access to planning tools, and ensure support implementation in planning initiatives
- Support Project Managers and Line Managers with planning related activities, using ticketing systems
- Continuous improvement of the planning tools landscape
- Bachelor's degree in business, communication or related field
- Experience with stakeholder management and be comfortable communicating and presenting to large audiences
- Experience in supporting large group of users with different backgrounds and needs added valued
- Be familiar with planning and project management practices in large multinational organization
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, including proficiency in English
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes automation
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a combined technical and management commitment. Join Vestas and you will find yourself working in a spirit of worldwide collaboration while enjoying the knowledge that you are making a positive difference.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.